Hail for glorious lord,St. Bonifasius
Don't mind if I tell my nostalgically story
When at 2019, where technology developed massively,
In small town, lies wide green tea field and lovely small brown house.
This story begin here...
Hide your ears if this story so corny (not recommended!) 3:D
The story once is not real, and I'm not supernatural boy that can tell the future
Hope you all can enjoied,
Including for all character on this story too!(you know what I'm mean?) X)
Since my opening is getting more chessy, let's start the story already! XD
Lives a little girl named Enna, If you like, just call 'En'. On 17th december 2022,10 years after her parents leave her after "that" tragic accident. Valentine, her talking clock remembered her that time to school. Enna suddenly panic that she didn't prepare anything, (geez! what a blase girl) :D
to be continued!
P.s : The point is behind of the story lies great treasure that you can't solve!
BTW, Just have some fun!

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar